Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Commenting on Hair vs. Baldy

On one of my colleagues blogs, she goes onto write about the good hair vs. baldy, Rick Perry vs. Bill White in the upcoming race for Texas Governor. Like her I am a Democrat, but for Texas well being I would rather have Rick Perry in office than any other person, even if that person is a democrat. Governor Rick Perry has done more for this state than I have seen or heard anyone do in any other state, like she says especially in teaching. I also like the fact that my colleague has information to back up what she is saying such as numbers, and figures to present to as who we should vote for as our Texas Governor. Though I really never knew much about White, up until reading this blog, I took it upon myself to read information about him, and yes my colleague presents factual evidence, and if what I read is true, and if one city alone can’t stand him for his obscure behavior and harsh attitude, and not to mention his staff, I can only imagine him being Texas Governor, and with a bigger staff. Can you imagine how day to day would be with him? In closing it’s no contest as far as my opinion who should stay in office and that’s Governor Rick Perry, besides I can’t imagine not seeing that hair anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment